Not this again!

pandamonium

I'm not gonna whinge about bikers, but this morning I was held up on my way to work because a 49cc scooter was piddling along in a 60mph area at 30ish, in the middle of the lane on a single carriageway where overtaking is very difficult. I was fuming by the time got to work!

Big difference between bonafide biker chappies and twats that get a CBT and think they rule the road.I had a scooter knob come to a skidding halt at a T-junction the other day as he thought twice about pulling out in front of me. 100 yards up the road he overtook me just as another car was approaching and barely squeezed through the gap accompanied by as much horn as I could extract from the feeble trumpet on my Sunny!Two minutes later we were on the bypass and I was zooming past him of course. :roll: No offence meant though if anyone rides a "Ped".Well OK maybe a bit :lol:

Isn't that the whole point of getting one in the first place? I have the moped category on my licence due to passing my car test in the days where you got bonus categories gratis, never used it but becoming tempted!