1995 BMW 318Ti Compact IT'S SOLD BRUV

The Reverend Bluejeans

I say you need to do some better research.

My daytona e36 m3, my friends daytona e34 sport and my customers daytona 525tds all trump your 1995 brochure, unless you reckon that that leaflet accurately covers the entire 90s bmw range.

Don't make posts which such an air of authority when you are wrong.

This sort of talk is not what we're about. Unneccesary IMO

I say you need to do some better research.

My daytona e36 m3, my friends daytona e34 sport and my customers daytona 525tds all trump your 1995 brochure, unless you reckon that that leaflet accurately covers the entire 90s bmw range.

Don't make posts which such an air of authority when you are wrong.

Show me the VIN of the last two cars please.

If you can do that, I will gladly and graciously concede.

Well here's a thing.

Whilst techno violet is the regular purple, Daytona is a 'sonderlack' (special paint) option. It's not from the regular paint colour list but could be specially ordered on just about anything.

My two AS buyers seem to have vanished alas. Ho Hum.

Well here's a thing.

Whilst techno violet is the regular purple, Daytona is a 'sonderlack' (special paint) option. It's not from the regular paint colour list but could be specially ordered on just about anything.

My two AS buyers seem to have vanished alas. Ho Hum.

I just thought it was purple. You could call it 'Resplendant in Silk Cut Purple'. A cars a colour as I see it, my Mondeo is 'Medium Harvest Gold' I just call it gold, my colleagues 'Metallic Beige'.

I keep checking back.  I'd really quite like this, but realistically I can't do anything until the new year, at least so I don't want to be a time waster over it either.

If the money was in the bank, and the house move finished, and I'd got my stuff together, I'd have bought it though.

I'm also one of the shocked ones that can't understand why it's not gone already.

'grats on the sale.  How far are they travelling to collect?

I wonder if perceived distance is a big factor.  My father was pointing out I've sold a car to you (WW), and one to SoC, which went on to JohnK.  And I won a car from you, which you bought from JohnK.  People any further south of Vulg seem to think the NE is miles away, and the SVM aren't interested because we're not selling Volvos.

Mind, AS is pretty incestuous anyway - my Toledo is ex-Trigger, Mr Lobster and the wheels in my greenhouse came (via SL, JK, WW) from Trig's mate.  None of these are really 'AS-Bikes' and are still on single-digit registered keepers!