1995 BMW 318Ti Compact IT'S SOLD BRUV

The Reverend Bluejeans

Been comically fucked about by various timewasters/dreamers on other forums so may as well get the same here :-)

Owned by myself since Sept 2008. Bought as a Cat C 108'000 mile shed. Originally Montreal blue with grey cloth.

M Technic spec - M3 bumpers, wide side strips, sill covers, black headlining, sports seats, uprated dampers/springs (Eibach on this one) 216 inch wheels.

Major body restoration in 2014 - full strip down, new wings, two mint doors, full colour change to Daytona violet including shuts and under bonnet - no trace of blue anywhere.

Interior is Mulberry grey nappa leather, from a 1995 Individual car. In very good condition and smells like leather should. A bit of wear to drivers bolster but not shagged out or holed.

No air con or ABS so a fairly basic one.

Genuine AC Schnitzer full exhaust from catalyst. Wheels stripped and powder coated - tyres are Continental and Dunlop. M3 Evo front top mounts.

It's showing 175'000 miles but I fitted a 70'000 mile engine in 2010. Had a new clutch at the same time, new radiator and water pump a year ago.

MOT's in August - only needed front ARB links. 

A very nice and striking wee thing, droves well and very peppy with 140 odd bhp - it's the M42 1.8.

It's cheap - £650 drives it away. Most £650 BMW's are rubbish, this one is nice. It's always had whatever it's needed to keep it good.

Now back on original N plate.

Will raffle it - 60 tickets at a tenner a pop.

post-3069-0-58762800-1481315093_thumb.jpg

£650 doesn't buy you a skateboard these days. You can't go wrong at that sort of money. I'm surprised you've had trouble selling it tbh, some chavs on Bumtree would lap it up... Drift Yo!

I've not tried very hard. Some bloke 'got the money out' 10 days ago, is waiting to see if it sells, and has yet to actually ring me. Work that one out.

No Gumtree, no drift idiots.

Will stick it on Ebay for £995 as well after xmas.

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would see this as a dream car. All the looks but still a relatively low powered engine. I'm a bit out of touch with today's yoof but surely there must be a forum/Facebook group dedicated to this sector of society?

You really need to examine the FB pages for BMW E36/E46 owners to believe it. The Nazis called them Untermensch.

I'm amazed it hasn't been snapped up it looks a complete bargain and I love the colour it's really getting hard to find a decent rot free Ti like yours for double the price especially with a decent interior and the sport body kit.

I've got one myself and just can't part with it as it's such a hoot to drive...