LML star: Green Lanes & Byways

Fabergé Greggs

Well that was brilliant and terrifying in equal measure!

Apologies for going quiet, I was just concentrating on battery life and making progress...

Thanks to all for the offers of support.

Write up to follow once my hands stop tingling...

C727404E-72EE-4BCB-89C8-125DEAB47982_zps

DE1A53C9-7F16-451E-94C9-98929CB9BC53_zps

I wondered about that, looks like leg warmer.

Not sure about the stirrup though.

Aye it's a cosy waterproof leg warmer complete with bib to keep the cold and wet off your chest. I hate it but it's soooo practical, it means I can commute in only jeans (well, not only jeans) all through winter.

The stirrup is for a lock to stop people thieving it.

EEDE6C44-63E9-4F93-99AA-35513ED3BED4_zps

Am I disqualified?

After spending many years in all weather's doing domiciliary care work on two wheels I have come to the theory that regardless how you look, warmth and keeping dry is key to safe riding as well as the obvious safety of protective gear too. When you get a puddle of water round your knackers it really freezes you up! Nothing more dangerous than being frozen or sodden to affect concentration

Well flipping LOLS.

"suspect quality electrics" equates to a highly complex selection of electrical faults on the way to work at 7:30 this morning- no electric start, dead battery, non functioning left and right indicator varying between staying on and not going on at all, randomly intermittent headlight. 

I actually cannot believe that it held on for all of yesterday with out any of this happening. I reckon that if the vendor prayed for me, it was clearly only up until midnight. Cuts and all that...

It's a good job I've got another one. The Autoshite solution.