Berlingo XUD9TE project (Y THO?)

Lacquer Peel

Home at last. What a time to find out I left my house keys in the Caddy. At my mum's. 50 miles away.

I once drove 240 miles to gatwick ready for a Florida holiday only to realise at the hotel I'd left my wallet in the house.

Luckily the fuel efficiency* of my Subaru Impreza meant driving to meet my poor old mother halfway** would be no problem on the 1/4 of a tank and zero funds I had.

In the end theft of a sneaky £25 the boy had been given to go by his so so generous *** grandmother saw me make it to Leigh Delamare services for 9 through m25/m4 traffic and collect said wallet.

Good thing about the Impreza was it didn't take long to get back when it was traffic free.

Unpleasant overall though unlike the holiday.

Bad luck Lacquer. Did you manage to get that window closed for your journey home?

Nah but I was 'smoking like a fireman' all the way up the road so it became a useful convenience feature.

It's not without its problems but seems like a decent van. It has convinced me again that Peugeot/Citroen in the 90s were CHASSIS MASTERS, I can't believe they created a small van that rides so well, much better than a lot of cars. An HDi one would be fucking ace.

Nah but I was 'smoking like a fireman' all the way up the road so it became a useful convenience feature.

It's not without its problems but seems like a decent van. It has convinced me again that Peugeot/Citroen in the 90s were CHASSIS MASTERS, I can't believe they created a small van that rides so well, much better than a lot of cars. An HDi one would be fucking ace.

That post confuses me. I used to have to drive a pair of peugeot prantners (same van isnt it?) and everything about them was shit, their only redeeming feature was they weren't C15s.

£300, which was probably a bit too much really.

Don't think so really, small vans seem to hold their value well.

I currently have a Breeder edition HDi one but previously had a fully banjaxed 224k mile 1.8xud van version, it sold for £450 not long after I scraped it through its last ever MOT.

Welcome to AS Berlingo club, think it's just you, me and Chaseracer so far.

EXCLUSIVE.

Don't think so really, small vans seem to hold their value well.

I currently have a Breeder edition HDi one but previously had a fully banjaxed 224k mile 1.8xud van version, it sold for £450 not long after I scraped it through its last ever MOT.

Welcome to AS Berlingo club, think it's just you, me and Chaseracer so far.

EXCLUSIVE.

You can add me to that list  8)

It looks like it has either new or very well painted original steelies under the erroneous Peugeot hubcaps.

It started first time this morning, with some chugging. There isn't much veg in it but the DW8 fuel filter housing looks even more dubious than the XUD one and it's fed by nasty hard plastic pipes.

Tightening the slack accelerator cable may release some more DW8 POWAH.