Raffle - Renault Vel Satis - £7.5 ticket

chodweaver

Sat here, in a hazy mixture of fear, self loathing and guilt, I'm just going to come right out and say it.

I'm actually well chuffed and can't wait to get behind the wheel.

Oh yes, and it's only 45 miles away so collection will be imminent and hopefully pain free.

Missing out by a cats cock hair to the esteemed Mr DW on the Omegagaga doesn't hurt quite as much tonight.

Sat here, in a hazy mixture of fear, self loathing and guilt, I'm just going to come right out and say it.

I'm actually well chuffed and can't wait to get behind the wheel.

Oh yes, and it's only 45 miles away so collection will be imminent and hopefully pain free.

Missing out by a cats cock hair to the esteemed Mr DW on the Omegagaga doesn't hurt quite as much tonight.

It's an absolutely stonking win mate, pleased for you - had a taxi ride in one of these in France, pure class and luxury, and a fuck tonne of room in the back - a real grown-up's toy!

He's got it virtually for free, so he'll surely be happy just to run it and see what happens

If he's got kids, he'll surely be the hero of 2017 for buying such a swish and funky car with so many gadgets and toys

And Chodweaver has (finally) got a fair price for an utterly unsaleable (no offence, but it is) motor without facing the ebay fuckwits!

Sometimes it seems we have too many Roffles, but as in this case, it can serve a very useful purpose