BMW 318. *Drawing NOW*

Jim Bell

I'm feeling a lot of negative waves flow through this thread baby.

Theres a few positive voices in a sea of these negative waves man.

I might have to start up some kind of website where enthusiasts of the uncool and the unloved can congregate and celebrate the mundane and underwhelming.

Because some of you guys man, some of you guuuuuys.

post-5435-0-77404900-1479758738_thumb.jpg

No negative intentions from me, it looks good for the wedge! Love the fact it was preserved for safe keeping under leaves, could tree detritus be the new alternative to a carport?

Might use that in my next insurance renewal. "Where is your car kept at night?"

Street

Driveway

Garage

Pile of Leaves

(Please select one)

Its easy to Cedar funny side. It might turn out to be Oak-ay for the the money, we'll have to see how the MOT pans out.  I'm sure it'll be more Poplar if it passes.  I'm remaining positive as I respect my Elder and its nice to see the old man getting enthusiastic about a car again, even if it does need a Spruce up.

Their good cars and although not the most exciting thing on the road that looks straight enough and parts are plentiful/cheap. £750/800 car with a mot no problem.

The 328 probably isn't selling due to being considered a thirsty beast and modded I suspect badly at the price? Plus these have been around since 1998 so could be a tad older?

Not sure why you'd want a mild-dew and pov speck E46 as per the Ops original post tho.

Precisely because its what nobody else wants?

Rehome a dog, pick the sad one at the back that looks like its next for the needle.

I wouldnt expect everyone to see value beyond the financial in a car like this but I'm glad theres still people in the world prepared to have a go at saving something everyone else would just scrap or dismiss.

Not for everyone I'm sure. Its certainly not going to impress anyone or win any races or rise in value but its lifting the spirits of a tired old fella and causing a few smiles.

Precisely because its what nobody else wants?

Rehome a dog, pick the sad one at the back that looks like its next for the needle.

I wouldnt expect everyone to see value beyond the financial in a car like this but I'm glad theres still people in the world prepared to have a go at saving something everyone else would just scrap or dismiss.

Not for everyone I'm sure. Its certainly not going to impress anyone or win any races or rise in value but its lifting the spirits of a tired old fella and causing a few smiles.

wouldnt a corsa be better value for money? I mean, theyre collectors items now