BMW 318. *Drawing NOW*

Jim Bell

Hey, a car like mine!

They are alright actually, I love mine. Yours even has the same cheap nasty floor mats mine came with! Mine were changed asap for proper carpet jobbies, got some proper rubber mats on the way.

Your BMW is exactly the same as mine bar the colour and CD player differs to mine, mine has the cassette player and 6 CD-changer in the boot.

GaryBaldy - If that scrapped e46 is still there, can I have the rear right-hand door frame finisher. It's a piece of matt-Black metal trim that runs above the door frames. The rear piece is a piece on its own. Could do with a non-ripped gear gaitor.

Good luck with this will be watching with interest. If you are planning to get rid, could I have first dibs please. Ma_Sterling loves my car and has been making suggestions about getting one like mine.

These have possibly the worst engine BMW ever made. I bought the Mrs one before any research. Looked at 2 one with the old engine one with the new one. Bought the one with the new engine which was a terrible, terrible mistake. The only car I've ever really "lost" on after spending £1000 putting it right. 

Hopefully that's a good one :)