BMW 318. *Drawing NOW*

Jim Bell

Ok, who had THREE weeks?

Now available for Roffle!!

BMW e46 N42 1.8 moredoor saloon.  Built in the year of our lord 51.  Which in old money is 2001.  Post millenium for added kwality.

Mile o meter says 135k and some coppers.  In daily use mind, so as they say on that Ebay and the Gumtree, that may go up slightly.

1 full years MOT.

Taxed to zoom you home.

1.8 140bhp version (N42) with 5 manual gears going forwards and one going the reverse.

For the MOT it had a new new battery,  rear spring, the rear sliders cleaned up, pads all round, handbrake shoes and rear bushes.

Also had a service, oil, oil filter, air filter, cabin filter, wiper blades and coolant.  

Pops is a fastidious old fella and has spent money on some extras that it didnt have on purchase, including but not limited to:

A set of alloys with great winter tyres, (on car)  Another set with good summer tyres (in shed), two boot carpets (?!)  6 CD boot changer (fitted and functioning), A brand new battery, walnut gear knob.

Pretty well equipped:

Air con, PAS, ABS, EW, EM (heated and folding), auto anti dazzle rear view, Cruise Control, Steering wheel controls for cruise and stereo, Rear parking sensors (not working), info centre computer-ma-bob, centre arm rest, leather steering wheel, boot key plip, lit vanity mirrors, rear courtesy lights.

Bad stuff:

Handbrake is poop. Holds but no on steep banks. Feels like its only biting one side?

Comes with a brand new MAF.  By the time it was delivered, the symptoms had stopped (I closed the oil filler cap housing correctly, which stopped symptoms).

Electric windows are all a bit slow.  Drivers needs a hand going back up.  Probably free up with a clean, car was sat for 10 months.

Paint has patina all over from tree sap.  Only really noticable up close but I'll post some pics.

Tickets are £10 a go.  Location is NE34, north east England. 

5.Tayne

7.jazoli

10.johnk

12.Lordsterling

18.themoog

22.johnk

23.L1

24.Tickman

25.PBK

26.supernaught

28.themoog

31.PBK

33.chatsharris

34.Cort16

35.sloppybottfarts

39.Danterzza

42.Barmatt

46.Terrywogan

48. Lordstirling

52.amcrebel

57.revbluejeans

I don't have a a MAF in the bmw boxed bits stash; it all newer gear like 1 series n mini cooper....

...There was one of these E46's - a 325 with M alloys on it, in the ditch sideways this evening on the way home- looks like it slid along the ditch n uprooted a two post sign when it came to rest; I turned around to offer assistance ( in case someome was trapped in it - I diver a jeep n had a strap in the back to pull it out, if needed, I thought -drivers side was pinned against the sign posts), but another chap who had stopped informed me the driver had legged it...

Nice work WW, what are the plans for this fine German Fraulein?

Drive it around blasting out Wagner waving german sausage at the plebs with no electrically folding mirrors. Theyre the Wurst!

As its basically a gift to me, its doubtfull that itll end up a roffler. Though never say never again. Bonus Xmas Bond reference.

^^^^^I knew this would be up for roffle before Santa emptied his sack, fnar fnar and seeing as the Vectra roffle is off and the Vel Satis has come to a standstill I'd better get in on some of this action to satisfy my gambling cravings.

I'll have one random please matey.

^^^^^I knew this would be up for roffle before Santa emptied his sack, fnar fnar and seeing as the Vectra roffle is off and the Vel Satis has come to a standstill I'd better get in on some of this action to satisfy my gambling cravings.

I'll have one random please matey.

You were righter than I was man, thats for double sure.