For Sale- Laguna II 2.2 dCi Initiale - £450 - Cheltenham

Kiltox

Whatever it is would be £6.60 cheaper if you go down the A40 and over The Heads Of The Valleys rd. ( probably take twice as long,but hey £6.60 is £6.60)

i was gonna say that unless yer on a bike fuck the bridge go via gloucester

and im not local and i know its a rip off :D

I think that's the Brecon Beacons National Park...

I for one am glad that green does equal trees and shit. Imagine if north Devon had been robbed of it's hills and other unfeasibly steep bits and instead had a one million acre saltwater marsh? No more Minehead, or Dunster, or Kilve beach. On the plus side, it might have meant Hinckley Point didn't exist.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Speaking of land/water transience.... Was it/was it not once?

Durham & Northumberland have a lot of 'puddles' caused by mining subsidence... However, Teesside has 'brine ponds'!

Caused by abstraction of brine from costal flatts (for ICI) and the land collapsing and making 'puddles'... Birds (fluffy) love emm!

TS

Drove up to Swindon from Gower this morning which to the uneducated is west of Swansea and britains first area of outstanding natural beauty, a lovely place, shame there's no local well paid work for me 😢😢

Avoid the A465 heads of the valleys road right now as their dualling it from brynmawr to the A40, nightmare traffic but will be great when done.

Not sure if it's a private or garage sale but I'll most likely know the " mush" your buying it from if their in the trade.

A pair of hours from Swansea and you'll be back in the 'shire.

Watch the cameras by port talbot and newpaaaaaaaart though, their live now but most likely everyone will be doing 10 mph through them anyway.

Look forward to the pictures/big reveal.

That was doggy and I on the beach yesterday, nobody else to bother us so happy days.

Shame you don't have more time to look around, the city centres a bit shit really and on a rainy day the place looks a bit grim, plus the train station is hideous although they are trying to improve it a bit.

Marina is nice and pretty much anywhere west of the city centre.

post-20636-0-21976700-1479743820_thumb.jpeg