For Sale - Fiat Panda 100HP - Scotland £1295 - Okay got one. Buy it, it's a very DePandable car

cort16

I've decided to sell the track weapon* Panda 100HP. Usual story, spent too much buying it and way too much fixing it up and now I'm going to sell it for a massive lost as I fancy something else

2007 Fiat Panda 100HP

More hits than Stevie Wonder on a track day

MOT Mid June.

£1295

I'm in Ayrshire Scotchland

It looks rough but mechanically it's well sorted. It drives great, very nippy no warning lights or anything on the dash. Good fun a knockhill, pity about the driver.

Since I've got it I've

replaced both front struts with good used ones.

new front discs and pads

new alternator and aux belt

new clutch master and slave cylinders

new timing belt and water pump

2x brand new  (on Saturday) JOYROAD front tyres.

The body work is solid but rough. The worst bit being the passenger side door, which seem to go for about 40 quid on ebay. I think this would make a big difference to it's

general present-ability there's also a bit of front bumper trim missing, which is 100HP only.

The drivers seat has a bit of wear and the seats look awful in the pictures (I;ve not put up yet). They really need a good wet and vac but otherwise the interior is very presentable.

It has elecy windows (air con doesn't work), 6 speed box, "sport" button, which changes the steering weight  and built in blue and me bluetooth phone integration.
The windscreen has a big mark on it right up the middle that would polish out. It's not in the drivers line of site so didn't come up on the mot.

I have the v5 in my name and 2 keys.

26481847165_37a2fbb940_z.jpgIMG_0229 by cort16, on Flickr

25876970274_55b2e6df36_z.jpgIMG_0231 by cort16, on Flickr

post-1514-0-07289800-1479117387.jpg

post-1514-0-52051900-1479117392.jpg