Jaguar Sovereign 3.2 1995 £250

HMC

Autoshite cheap jag membership can begin with a shiters price of £250 for this slice of kerbside menace.

It's a 1995 3.2, first of the new shape "x300" jags. Sapphire blue with grey leather. Quite a nice old barge, pretty straight and not rotten. Cosmetically ok but not great- the laquer is dodgy on one front wing, and t'other is in a different colour. The rear arches are bubbling, and the bumpers have a few scuffs. Wafts well, slight occasional front suspension knock, nearly new tyres all round, all the toys work ( aside from the original alpine radio which wants a code) including the excellent air con. Does 30mpg with the cruise on at 70. Recent front pads and service. Good strong engine, no smoking and the gearbox shifts and kicks down as it should.

The mot is due mid January, and an impending purchase means it has to go sadly. Much better than the price suggests!!
post-4673-0-98527300-1479062355_thumb.jpgpost-4673-0-70649000-1479062380_thumb.jpg

No, I've already got my winter barge

How reachable are you by train?

Fuck!!

Depending on times, I should be able to collect from Plymouth Station. ( go on go on go on....)