For sale. Tidy 307 pez

Cavcraft

2003 Peugeot 307 1.6 petrol 5 door, 5 speed manual

MOT April 2K17 MUTHAFLIPPERZ

Taxed to get you home

85,000 miles (will check exact amount and amend, but it's not far +/- this amount)

Surprisingly clean and tidy and drives a treat, really nicely indeed

Been very well looked after, mostly 'home mechanic'

Working air con

Two keys

I'll get more pic's over weekend, it's way above average condition for age.

pug 307.jpg

pug 307b.jpg

pug 307b.jpg

pug307d.jpg

ABS light is on, Google suggests it might be a rear wheel sensor that needs cleaning but assume the worst case and it needs a new 'thing' 

EML on, last owner said they changed the exhaust and it wasn't the right one(?) but it's not noisy or anything. We did a sweep with the FCR and it came up as the Lambda sensor. EML went off, then came back on a after a short drive.

One tyre getting close but I think the spare is new.

I doubt you'll find a tidier one of this age anywhere, feel free to come and try it out and all that sort of caper.

£350 (as it stands) I'm in Chester.

My sister in law had one and although I am not a fan I was in awe of the level abuse it took and survived. It never saw an oil change, let alone a service, in seven years and was never cleaned. It just kept going and going and going and probably still is somewhere - it was nicked from a pub car park when someone had the keys out of her handbag. I bet they were disappointed when they saw which cars indicators flashed!

My sister has an HDI one of these - she lent it to me once when all my sheds were poorly - it was the nicest riding car I've driven for some considerable time.  Nice interior too.  Her's lights up the dash every now and again with a STOP! brake fault message - but it's been looked at countless times and nothing bad found - it also shat the ignition switch and immobiliser at various points - did anyone mention French electrics? but on the whole is a good egg of a car and is currently being used by my niece to practice driving (she's a learner) with me supervising as I just sit there and don't gabble on with instructions the whole time like her mum.

Deffo would have one of these, they are better than they look.