For sale, not a car, autoshite boat

michael1703

FOR SAIL.....

Does anyone want to buy a 19ft bilge keel boat?

I haven't got any time to do anything with it and just want it gone

Shiters price of £250

It's located in Blakeney in Norfolk,postcode NR25 7NE

It's just a boat that needs titivating, the hull is ok but the placcy windows leak and it needs re varnishing and titivating.no engine,no trailer

IMG_20160806_153809_zpsrqpb7m2s.jpg

F*ck me, that's a bargain. Can it be left moored where it is? Too far away from me (sadly) but would surely be an ideal place just for a few days away here and there? Doesn't get much better than that area either. 

I've had it on moorings, they cost £125 for 6 months and I've just had it moved to the key. You can put your own mooring down on the channel though if you can dump a crate of concrete down somewhere.

It needs to be trailered away or put on a mooring.

It's about 2 and a half hours drive from me and by the time I get there I tend to just enjoy the view or walk the dog and get nothing done

I have no interest in buying, but it might be useful to tell people what its made of (wood or grp) and whether it has usable sails. And what about a trailer?

It should make a great first boat for someone but might be better located in more sheltered waters if you are a beginner.

I have no interest in buying, but it might be useful to tell people what its made of (wood or grp) and whether it has usable sails. And what about a trailer?

It should make a great first boat for someone but might be better located in more sheltered waters if you are a beginner.

Fibreglass hull,timber deck

I'm interested, check your PMs :) If it will float, and could be used as accomodation for a week away, then it is my absolute dream!

Accommodation? 19ft overall, cabin space is barely 10ft, allegedly sleeps 3, no shitter or shower