C15 thread

bub2006

I'll be honest,chief, I can't get my head round why you don't sack that C2 off (or whatever it is) and use the money to repair the van. The car isn't going to make you money, but the van will. You've got a full time job so keep doing that and use the van at night/weekends to make a few extra quid.

I've tried and nothing coming in jobs wise. Most folk want garden clearance or tip runs which I can't do due to permits, the rest can't understand why I'm charging 20 quid when ups or yodel can do it for £2.99. I need more than two seats occasionally and with my hours being next to non existent I've got to look into cheapest options without running two vehicles. C2 is better slightly on fuel also the tax and insurance per month is cheaper by around 20 quid than Van insurance alone. I'm looking for another job anyway, more hours and better pay but for the foreseeable i can't afford to do have two vehicles on the road. I've sat down and thought about this a lot lately, I really have which is odd for me. Logical thinking it's just not a viable option.