C15 thread

bub2006

Mrs H was moaning at me spending so long getting bits that I couldn't really revisit the scrappy for a second day to see if there was one.

(Much of the time spent was trying to extract the Aux plug wiring from a 2006 Jizz. She seemed to think the majority of the time was spent getting other people bits. Wimmen!)

After receiving the rear corner cover today I've decided I'm going to have a crack at welding up the holes which means the back light will stay In Without gaffer tape. Any hints and tips welcome please. I've some steel, primer, white paint and wax oil.

If it blows holes turn it down, if the torch is pushed away from the weld turn the feed down.

Basicy get some scrap & fuck about till you've got a clue.

Must admit i'm loving having a van too. If I'd known how cheap the insurance was I'd have done it ages ago. Always had a soft spot for the C15, used to deliver the motorhome versions when new and an old boss had one as a company run about. Great work on getting it fixed.

Surprised at this too - I've been getting quotes to keep my shonky Trafic on after I bin my trade insurance and they're really quite cheap!