C15 thread

bub2006

Right. Plan of action today is to nip to Scrapyard and get the speedo drive end to try and bring speedo closer to the true speed. Also have fitted the screen on the dash for rear camera and the camera will be fitted today to hopefully. After the clutch change I need to adjust the cable as it's very close to floor and difficult to engage second or first.

Why do you need to sort the speedo out Bub? If you have got the sat nav is it something you can leave for a while?

I don't like nor trust sat nav speeds. I know they are more accurate but I'm just peculiar. Thanks for links too folks. The arse rot needs fixing double time before anything else though after I wired in rear camera yesterday. Looking a bit ropey.....

Must admit i'm loving having a van too. If I'd known how cheap the insurance was I'd have done it ages ago. Always had a soft spot for the C15, used to deliver the motorhome versions when new and an old boss had one as a company run about. Great work on getting it fixed.

It's all going to come apart again at some point for speedo fix. I haven't got any hours at work next week so really need to get some jobs in else I'm screwed

Bub, how do you get your business, is it through word of mouth only?

I'm confident that if a few of us here pooled our resources regarding a website, a little SEO and some marketing expertise, you could potentially be a lot busier.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222340413871

Any good?

Theres a listing for a genuine C15/CX with part number 75513020 which might be useful for cross reference.

Alternative http://www.speedograph-richfield.com/ localish to you.

Is it easy to remove?

I had a custom cable made up by Speedograph Richfield, quickly and cheaply. I too had heard good things about Speedy Cables, but they never replied to my email :-(