05 05 only 20k leather, ac, alloys £99

kinkersaab

To match the grimest of grim days, i was just paid a visit by a DR Ravi.  I have reluctantly taken his car as part ex.... there are no words.....

Yours for £99 drive it away. Mot april 2017, have a look at the mot history sight to see how shit these things are even when seldom used....

clutch is at end of its life but car moves, not sure a new clutch would impove drivability or not. Everything feels shit, and i mean everything,

to be collected from Aberdeenshire, come on then gents...who is feeling brave?

post-4577-0-44731200-1478352770_thumb.jpgpost-4577-0-39093100-1478352772_thumb.jpgpost-4577-0-74180600-1478352773_thumb.jpgpost-4577-0-28417300-1478352775_thumb.jpgpost-4577-0-85959200-1478352776_thumb.jpgpost-4577-0-49848200-1478352778_thumb.jpg

If anybody really wants this but can't face the drive to the wilds of Aberdeenshire I'd be happy to collect it and bring it to the wilds of Fife, or over to the wrong side of the Forth if you must.

A hoon over the Cairn o' Mount in that would be an experience.

Please please pretty please tell me that includes Chester.

have a look at the mot history sight to see how shit these things are even when seldom used...

You weren't kidding...

March 2009 - 3,057 miles

Reason(s) for failure:

Exhaust has a part missing

June 2013 - 8,321 miles

Reason(s) for failure:

Offside Front Tyre tread depth below requirements of 1.6mm (4.1.E.1)

Nearside Front suspension has excessive play in a lower suspension ball joint (2.5.B.1a)

Advisory notice item(s)

Offside Front suspension has slight play in a lower suspension ball joint (2.5.B.1a)

fuel filler pipe under nearside rear arch badly corroded

2,400 miles and two years later the other front suspension goes

My wife and I were in a minor crash in one of these in India (Tata Indica), it was our 'official taxi' from the airport to a tiger sanctuary. We lived - the driver nearly didn't, was ready to kill him (stupid suicidal t*at wanted to get us all a fast track to reincarnation).

In India, this would be many thousands of rupees, a thing of desire and much aspiration. A few steps up from moped/'scooter' life. 

I am well aquaint with shite. I remember having one in stock as a nearly new car in about 2006 and not quite beleiving how bad it was. I was hopefull that it was because it was new that i hated it..... To my dissapointment it is every bit as bad as i remember and 10 years of use have made it awfull and minging in eaual measures.

It is the worst most awfully deperessing car ever. I can see no reason anyone would want it at £99. Let alone the £5000 or whatever they were new

If anybody really wants this but can't face the drive to the wilds of Aberdeenshire I'd be happy to collect it and bring it to the wilds of Fife, or over to the wrong side of the Forth if you must.

A hoon over the Cairn o' Mount in that would be an experience.

I'd be happy to collect it and drive it in to the nearest large body of water. Mercy killing, innit.

I really like the effort they've gone to in order to make the leather look so much like really cheap vinyl.