Kia no more

bub2006

Perhaps i misread things and got the wrong end of stick. As i said ive been grumpy of late worrying about work so am a bit off and i overreacted

It doesn't matter how bad you think you are plenty are in far worse positions, at least that's what I keep telling myself when the boss has yet another viewing.

It seems just about impossible these days to find a job that is full time permanent job with guaranteed hours paying a wage you can live on, is it too much to ask when employers moan they can't get staff yet demand 100% loyalty and commitment even though they can send you home without pay whenever it suits them?

Anyway, without dredging up the last few pages is the Kia still for sale Bub? I was just thinking that if it needs to go and there is a chance of finding a buyer on here it would be a shame to miss out on a sale,

ps I don't want it or anything just shoving my nose in as usual.

Bub, go and have a nice big mug of tea (or beverage of your choice), chill out, and take some time to write the ad up. As others have said, it would be a shame to miss out on a sale.

Also, this is probably the perfect place to pitch a cosmetically challenged Kia. If you think you're getting aggro on here, I can only imagine it'll be considerably worse dealing with ebay / scumtree morons expecting perfection.

We're not out to get you, although some people are more blunt with their opinions than others on here. We've had enough people flouncing lately, I'd prefer not to see any more.

Loads of adverts on here get daft remarks, loads of people on here have problems in life with family, jobs, home etc.

Spying your arse every time something doesn't go your way isn't the way to deal with it. I don't care if I sound a twat here to be perfectly frank, you've just got to man up, realise what you want out of life and get the fuck on with it. Just like the rest of us. Sorry, but that's life.

It seems just about impossible these days to find a job that is full time permanent job with guaranteed hours paying a wage you can live on, is it too much to ask when employers moan they can't get staff yet demand 100% loyalty and commitment even though they can send you home without pay whenever it suits them?

Don't start the revolution without me!

You going to be doing the same day delivery stuff for Argos then? Be very interested to hear how it goes if you are - excellent service but I always worry about the shit the drivers need to go through

Definitely have this Astra van coming in shortly but like I said it will need a windscreen. Much cheapness though and I don't mind getting it MOT ready apart from the screen