Kia no more

bub2006

What do ypu expect? Everything you need to know is there. I wrote that after another shitty day at work and was a bit tired. Sorry it isnt exactly a Shakespearean sonnet. No need for all the remarks is there.

*You

It would of done me for running kids to school and shifting stuff about. But because I got my crv from honest john car sales I will lose when I get shut. So although my wife is rarely getting out and about she would still strangle me for swapping cars again. I will use the crv through winter then look to sell it . Good luck with work.

To be fair, I think all the above was said in jest and I wouldn't take them too seriously. A 400 quid family motor with only 27k on the clock is going to have some issues. In this case, it just appeared to be a bit more cosmetically challenged. Nothing wrong with that of course (well for us unfussy folk in here).

I'm sure it'd be perfect motor for many people. Far better bet than most equivalently priced 7 seat family motors (I'm thinking espace...).

I'd just ignored it or played along with it. However deleting the ad means someone who it may have been perfect for now won't see it.