Omega auto estate,purpose served, SOLD.

Vantman

Bought a few weeks ago this has now served it's purpose and needs a new owner. Sorry,NO raffle.

2001 Vauxhall Omega CDX estate car,2.2 petrol engine(Z22XE) with automatic transmission. 91000 miles,4 owners, decent service history,MOT until June 2017,cambelt changed at 63427.
Metallic gold paintwork (Z489) in good shiny condition but with bumper blemishes and 2 small dents in the tailgate,nice comfortable black leather upholstery,heated fully adjustable front seats and split fold rear seats which makes loads of space,remote locking,electric windows and mirrors,cruise control,digital display,alloy wheels,roof bars,electric sunroof and a removable towbar.
Recent work includes,new rear discs,pads and one caliper,new exhaust system from cat back,engine oil and filter change,new cam sensor and rocker cover gasket. No rust or rot.
Stamped service book and some receipts,book pack,V5 in my name,but only one key.

Bad bits,front bumper has some small patches of lacquer peel and scratches,rear bumper has scratches,2 tiny dents in the tailgate and the sunroof is inoperative.

A nice comfortable car to drive with plenty of space and a towbar.  Yours for only Â£550.

I'm trying to avoid posting on for sale threads after complaints about posts that aren't actual offers of cash, but I'm making an exception here to recommend the Vantman Motors Customer Experience.

Mr V has a noble history of picking quality cars, making them run well and then punting them on a bit later for bargain money. And the tea and chat is well worth the trip as well.

Can't personally vouch for the fish and chips, so you'll just have to take a punt on those.