Rover 216 Cabriolet - £6 tickets or £350 - Cheltenham

Kiltox

Don't really want to do this but I could do with having less cars around and I'm not overly sure about having it sitting outside all winter.

Rover 216 Cabriolet on a 1998 R reg

1.6 K series with no signs of OMGHGF

Around 85k on the clock if I remember correctly

Grey and red cloth interior

Factory radio and CD changer - volume knob is a bit dodgy

Body is tidy for the age bar a couple of rust spots on the rear arches and the odd trolley ding. Interior could use a good clean.

Original tonneau cover and emergency roof cover in boot

Roof is very clean and I think quite new (seller said it was replaced 4 years ago)

MOT April 17

Runs and drives well - rear bushes are a bit creaky and the tyres are a bit old and perished though so it would benefit from a bit of winter tinkering

£350 takes it - in Cheltenham and I can pick you up from the station no problem

post-17393-0-68672000-1477432055_thumb.jpg

post-17393-0-41420800-1477432106_thumb.jpg

post-17393-0-80629900-1477432164_thumb.jpg

Had a couple of these and a tidy one is a thing of joy on a sunny day. They are comfortable on a long journey but not the kind of car for the boy racer or thrusting pistonheads reading executive, which in itself is a source of joy.

Ps if anyone buys this I have a set of winter tyres on steel wheels with Rover hubcaps, the tyres being in as new condition. Lack of Rover means that they are free to the genuine Rover shitter who collects. I also still have a Rover 400 green leather set of seats in my summerhouse that are available at the right price to a suitable Rover owner.

• 2 months later...