Citroen BX GTi spot (for sale!)

Station

So this is the one with the 8V 1905cc XU, the same engine as the 205 GTI 1.9?Rare as.

Not that rare, I had one D805 KVR.I'm also responsible for killing one, bought it to put the engine into a 205 GTi. Pulled the motor and sent the BX over the bridge. Spent a couple of weeks and a shedload of cash rebuilding and tweaking the BX motor only to discover that it didn't fit the 205. That was more than slightly irritating, especially when the BX had been quite a nice one.

So this is the one with the 8V 1905cc XU, the same engine as the 205 GTI 1.9?Rare as.

Not that rare, I had one D805 KVR.I'm also responsible for killing one, bought it to put the engine into a 205 GTi. Pulled the motor and sent the BX over the bridge. Spent a couple of weeks and a shedload of cash rebuilding and tweaking the BX motor only to discover that it didn't fit the 205. That was more than slightly irritating, especially when the BX had been quite a nice one.
Maybe it was karma! :lol: I'd like to try an 8v BX. I've owned both a TGD and a 16v - quite a difference between the two! I adore the comfort of a BX (magic suspension plus superb seats) and I really like the dashboard layout, with controls that you can reach from the steering wheel. Must get another one.