1994 Skoda Favorit GLXiE Silverline MOT 8/17

Walter White

Skoda Favorit GLXiE Silverline, 94,000 miles. Service history from new, receipts from 2006. Serviced every six months.

MOT until 8/17 with no advisories. New cat and N/S/F top strut for MOT in August. Oil & filter 7/16 @ 93,000.

3/16 spark plugs, O/S/F ball joint, tappets set, thermostat gasket & antifreeze.

Mechanically good and drives as it should.

Body work ok apart from tailgate and rear arch. Interior clean and tidy, drivers seat bolster worn through.

Central locking, sunroof and radio/ cd stereo.

Sold with a bundle of spares, 2x Silverline alloys with tyres, pairs of the following lights: Headlights, indicator and tail lights, fog and reversing. Starter motor, ecu and various trim and mirrors.

£400 ono

This deserves a bump. Let me tell you where I am....

I can't take this on now. Busiest work time of year, kids, wife, family etc yadda yadda.

However - If any other shitter can buy it/run it now, I guarantee to buy it from you on 1/2/17 for the same that you pay for it mitigating your 'downside risk' on the purchase!

(Assuming it doesn't get crashed or stolen or have terminal mechanical fault).

Other Ts and Cs on this offer would be assuming I don't get made redundant or something. Also, a shitter south of its current location would kinda make sense all round.

It is good to see the Favorit has made an impact especially with the Egg.

New price, car and spares £300.

I hope that helps any rescue plans get off the ground and get this characterful little motor a new owner.

More photos and accurate list of spares this weekend.

Plenty of receipts to show I have lost money therefore I win ðŸ†.

Alternatively if no buyer emerges would there be sufficient interest in a ROFFEL, 50 entries @ £6 ea.

MrsYoof just had to pay back nearly half a bag of sand to her old employer who fudged up her last payslip (despite her giving them six month's notice in written form and therefore plenty of time to sort shit out). This has somewhat dented our finances.

Therefore, I'd be interested in a ROFFLE purely for the potential profit in selling it on (nobody would ever have thought that 'profit' and 'Skoda Favorit' would meet in the same sentence).

However, I still hold out hope that egg would find a partner in grime as he sounds like he could give it the loving home it deserves.

If it doesn't go that way, I'll have two tickets, and hope that collectioning need not be done urgently and picking-upperage can occur from nearby railway/bus stations etc.

There's an Favorit estate not far from me - first job will be to get a joint pic.

Howmanyleft says just 265 Favorits on the roads now (with 375 SORN'd). As recently as 2009 there were 2,500 around so they are disappearing rapidly (no pun intended).

Silverline model just 20 of 'em.

(usual data caveats apply).

Thanks for giving it a wash though ahead of its big journey tomorrow.

I wonder how long it will be before I'm round at chips away saying what can you do with that tailgate  :-o