Kia Picanto 1.1 LX - £350

wuvvum

At the risk of turning this hallowed forum into wuvscarsales.com...

As you may have seen elsewhere, I bought this not long ago, and immediately struggled with the driving position - I like to drive with legs outstretched because of my dodgy knee, and the Picanto's driver's seat just doesn't go back far enough.  I've tried to give it a go - I've been commuting to work in it for the last couple of weeks - but annoyingly (because the rest of the car has really grown on me) I just can't get on with it.

It's actually a fun little thing to drive - it's quite nippy, goes round corners OK and the ride isn't bad for a small car.  It's good on fuel too - probably doing similar mpg to the Rover of Doom.  It's quite well equipped for a little buzzbox - remote locking, electric windows all round, variable intermittent wipers, and aircon (which I was told by the previous owner doesn't get cold - it's not been warm enough in my brief ownership to tell for sure, although the compressor kicks in).  It's got an aftermarket stereo which works OK,  In fact I think everything works apart from some of the wires on the HRW.

It's generally a tidy little thing, let down primarily by giffer-scuffs on the bumper corners and the fact that the bonnet looks like it's been polished with a scouring pad.  Also the trimz are cheapo generic jobs.  Interior is pretty clean for the mileage though.

It's done a lot of miles for a little car (just coming up to 140K), but the only thing I can fault it on mechanically is the clutch, which works fine but is heavier than it should be - not investigated why.  It's MOT'd until the middle of May next year.

Pics:

post-190-0-81553300-1476542147_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-73536900-1476542202_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-09400900-1476542249_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-58338400-1476542273_thumb.jpg

Car is in NE Norfolk as per.

Ta for the offer, but I've decided I'm going to sell the Kia for moneyz and then spend some of the proceeds on getting the 121 back on the road (also auto and (a bit) bigger, and more importantly more spacious in the front) - the poor old thing has been quite neglected recently and is going to go downhill badly if it's left standing all winter.