Crap caravan. Nice bed. Needs refurb. £50

dollywobbler

I'm going to have to admit that I ballsed up on the caravan front, paying too much for something that is really a bit shagged.

On the face of it, it's quite good! Look! Rostyle wheel trims!

14642148_10154596143093200_2621517116925

The interior trim is even better. WOWZ0RZ! 

14724515_10154596143238200_7628512867888

This is less good.

14612416_10154596142953200_4756242138768

In short, damp has got into this corner pretty badly. It's rotted the frame out, and the ceiling has collapsed. This is the bathroom though, so you can just ignore it. This technique has worked well for us and generally, the caravan stays pretty dry - even in OMG SHITEFEST HORROR STORM conditions.

Hob and oven (yes, oven) work, as does the heater. Fridge, probably not. Has electrics that we've never done anything with.

Hitch is quite badly worn, but it still appears to tow well enough.

Delivery possible. Really need the space!

How much to essex,its just what i am looking for.

Cant drive far at moment cos of ear infection x 2.

Sorry Dave. I don't have time to drag it to Essex at the moment. It's a bloomin' long way from here!

That's a bargain. Should be a simple ish fix of the corner too. Prob just needs the awning rail resealed and once the inside is dry can be fixed.

No, I don't think it's a simple fix. I suspect the seam along the roof ridge has been leaking for a while, and it's rotted the frame out in the back corner. Maybe I'm wrong and it is a billy bargain! I rather suspect I paid too much for something that is really spares or repairs.