Corollolola Cullectivery - ROFFLE TONIGHT SAT 22ND OCT -PLZ PAY!

320touring

Apologies for the laguna-esque nature of this posting, but I am currently in the field so to speak and my signal is weak.

Slight panic set in when the train took a sharp left and crossed the Tay, heading for Fife. Home of many mentalists and also the wrong direction. post-5582-0-35185800-1477230347_thumb.jpg

But apparently this was a diversion due to track works. I used to have similar trouble with the hornby 00.

The train almost fell in the North Sea

post-5582-0-14998700-1477230809_thumb.jpg

..but Lenzie was made and Neil was there to greet me with a welcome coffee.

Neil forced me to strike the pose of AS.

post-5582-0-26201900-1477231097_thumb.jpg

There is a slight hunting at low revs sometimes, which might be related to the eml. I'll get the codes read at some point.

All told, it was another very pleasant AS transaction. Many thanks to Neil and all the ticket buyers.

Plans for this? Who knows. Maybe rag it round an AS trackday. Maybe I should go mad and rat look it.

If anyone needs to borrow, let me know.post-5582-0-49050700-1477232595_thumb.jpg

I've just been having a google and an internet expert suggested that change of fuel could make a sensitive cat sensor throw a wobbly and illuminate the engine light.

Now, perhaps by coincidence, I had just treated the Toyota to a belly full of BP Ultimate.

Any wise owls on here heard of such a thing?

I've just been having a google and an internet expert suggested that change of fuel could make a sensitive cat sensor throw a wobbly and illuminate the engine light.

Now, perhaps by coincidence, I had just treated the Toyota to a belly full of BP Ultimate.

Any wise owls on here heard of such a thing?

Fook sake chief, I don't put that in the brothers 328, the 320 is mapped for 91ron..

its a 10quid car;)

Fook sake chief, I don't put that in the brothers 328, the 320 is mapped for 91ron..

its a 10quid car;)

Even a tramp deserves an occasional slurp of Krug :)

Worth taking the battery off overnight in the hope that it resets any adaptations it's made for fuel quality?

I'll give that a go.

F.F.S. Min just what you were needing!! :mrgreen:

Saying that though what can I borrow that's legal? All mine are between MOT's or periods of actually running :?

Without spending on tax or insurance, probably only the allegro. The Honda is away, the omega, Subaru and corolla all have mot but would need a month's tax and some kind of insurance. I took out one day insurance for this and it is taxed but that will change now the v5 has been put in my name.

You could transfer insurance off one of yours though.

Without spending on tax or insurance, probably only the allegro. The Honda is away, the omega, Subaru and corolla all have mot but would need a month's tax and some kind of insurance. I took out one day insurance for this and it is taxed but that will change now the v5 has been put in my name.

You could transfer insurance off one of yours though.

Still got the raffle Rover and the Defender but neither are ideal for rattling to work and back for a week or so. I swapped the insurance off the 25 to the ZT as the 25 ran out of MOT! Found out about a week later the bloody ZT MOT had ran out 2 weeks before that :shock: