Couple of Renault 25 parts needed!!!

25v6turbo

After a few hours trying to work out why my blower motor has packed up,i,ve come to the conclusion that i need a heater control unit and the heater motor itself,now if anyone heres of a 25 being broken,please let me know,its got to have A/C and be a phase 2(E reg)onwards,anyone help?

Hi,

what is the problem with the climate control?

A typical failure is the little blower motor that supplies the temperature sensor with a supply air of the passenger compartment. If that fails (which it usually does under 100tkm) only the max and min settings work because these settings overrun the automatic control.

This is what it looks like:

Posted Image

I could help you out with one of these:.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Commande-ventilation ... 240%3A1318

Postage from Germany is quite cheap if you are interested

And this is how to repair your ventilation. Hope it helps

http://www.renault25.com/data/forum/vie ... =89&t=4860

Yes, it's all in French. But there are enough pictures!

Daniel

Hi chapsThanks for the advise,i actually don,t have any fan speeds,i,ve changed the resistor pack,relay last year but its still playing up,the hot/cold control is fine,just no fan.how much is the control unit including postage to u.k??

Hi,

the control unit will find its way to Britain soon.

I would like to spend some more money on new shite. That why I'll have a little destockage des pieces :)

Anyone needs a set of SACHS shock absorbers? All 4 delivered to your doorstep for 180 Euros. I know that is what you spend for entire Renault 25, but anyway if anyone is interested... These are recommended by the French R25 Forum. There is also a clutch kit for all (except R21/ Safrane(?)) J8S Turbos for 75 Euros.

Posted Image

Posted Image

3*R25= R75 :)

Posted Image

Daniel