Raffle for Taxi Pauls Rover 75 is on, for a good cause!

omegod

Righto rofflers  been through my transactions again and I left it to the last minute for the last payer who sadly, I actually think has tried to pay but money hasn't landed,  and don't need the kerfuffle if either of those numbers comes up soooooo.....Fat Pirate paid for 4 tickets and somehow only got  three so has been allocated a further one to make things right , Barefoot very kindly made a donation to the pot after all tickets had been allocated so this has now been transferred into a ticket. Eddyramrod took over CTP's tickets so list edited . Good luck everyone and thanks for taking part and raising few quid for a good cause. 

1. stephen01

2. Eddyramrod

3. NorfolkNweigh

4. Blguy1975

5. BTB

6. jollyfkr2

7. Skizzer (on behalf of BI)

8. 95 quid peugeot

9.  PBK

10. omegod

11. Carlo

12. PBK

13. ConalD..........via Junkman

14. BTB

15. Captain Slow

16. AngryDicky (on behalf of BI)

17.  NorfolkNweigh

18. Eddyramrod

19. Trigger

20. PBK

21. egg

22. Trigger

23. fatharris

24. 3VOM

25. Barefoot

26. jollyfkr2

27. omegod

28. mally

29.  junkman via fat pirate

30. Eddyramrod

31. The Moog

32.  jollyfekr2

33.  Deejay

34.  BTB

35. Junkman via fatpirate

36. 95 quid peugeaot

37. drum

38. NorfolNweigh

39. Blguy1975

40. jollyfkr2

41. Deejay

42. privatewire

43. Fatpirate

44. Cavcraft

45. Newpod

46. fatharris

47. Junkman via fatpirate

48. Barefoot

49. BTB

50. Captainslow

51. Dollywobbler

52. privatewire

53. Eddyramrod

54.NorfolkNwiegh

55. 3VOM

56. drum

57. mally

58. jollyfekr2

59. Bren 

Seems Captain slow and flat4alfa still need to drop the payment but neither have been on today, sure both are good for it though,  flat4alfa has I think tried to pay but hasn't come through, If anyone could give them a nudge it'd be good.

Not naming and shaming but I really wouldn't want someone to miss out on this beautiful piece of British manufacturing at it's best !! I'll check back later and decide on resale 

i have only just logged on and read all this.

Righto rofflers  been through my transactions again and I left it to the last minute for the last payer who sadly, I actually think has tried to pay but money hasn't landed,  and don't need the kerfuffle if either of those numbers comes up soooooo.....Fat Pirate paid for 4 tickets and somehow only got  three so has been allocated a further one to make things right , Barefoot very kindly made a donation to the pot after all tickets had been allocated so this has now been transferred into a ticket. Eddyramrod took over CTP's tickets so list edited . Good luck everyone and thanks for taking part and raising few quid for a good cause. 

1. stephen01

2. Eddyramrod

3. NorfolkNweigh

4. Blguy1975

5. BTB

6. jollyfkr2

7. Skizzer (on behalf of BI)

8. 95 quid peugeot

9.  PBK

10. omegod

11. Carlo

12. PBK

13. ConalD..........via Junkman

14. BTB

15. Captain Slow

16. AngryDicky (on behalf of BI)

17.  NorfolkNweigh

18. Eddyramrod

19. Trigger

20. PBK

21. egg

22. Trigger

23. fatharris

24. 3VOM

25. Barefoot

26. jollyfkr2

27. omegod

28. mally

29.  junkman via fat pirate

30. Eddyramrod

31. The Moog

32.  jollyfekr2

33.  Deejay

34.  BTB

35. Junkman via fatpirate

36. 95 quid peugeaot

37. drum

38. NorfolNweigh

39. Blguy1975

40. jollyfkr2

41. Deejay

42. privatewire

43. Fatpirate

44. Cavcraft

45. Newpod

46. fatharris

47. Junkman via fatpirate

48. Barefoot

49. BTB

50. Captainslow

51. Dollywobbler

52. privatewire

53. Eddyramrod

54.NorfolkNwiegh

55. 3VOM

56. drum

57. mally

58. jollyfekr2

59. Bren 

What! - so I spend the day on a road trip and find now shortly after midnight I was removed from the list??  "kerfuffle"??

I paid as far as I was concerned!  This PM just read about non-payment 'landing' is news to me.

Angry isn't the word.

Hi flat4alfa,

Sorry you seem offended but I hadn't, as far as I can make out received the payment and I recall a recent raffle where the winner hadn't paid and there was a fair bit of grief so nothing personal was meant, I did try all means possible to contact you and I now don't have the " send message" option to pm you to discuss it for some reason.

It was my call but as this was about raising some cash for a charity I felt responsible for getting as much dough as possible, i.e. not my car and no gain for me, I'm not going to have a barney over it. Thanks for sending the cash this morning but I'll happily refund it or I can add it to the donation pot? your call ! 

What! - so I spend the day on a road trip and find now shortly after midnight I was removed from the list??  "kerfuffle"??

I paid as far as I was concerned!  This PM just read about non-payment 'landing' is news to me.

Angry isn't the word.

It will be fine. Although you may need one of them air bomb things for the Airton. The Airton works and I changed the pollen filter but the car always smelt a bit 'old man " if you know what I mean. Don't forget your driving gloves. Also the offside rear tyre had lost some pressure while it was parked up I pumped it up but you may want to check it. Keep us updated and if I can answer questions I will.

It will be fine. Although you may need one of them air bomb things for the Airton. The Airton works and I changed the pollen filter but the car always smelt a bit 'old man " if you know what I mean. Don't forget your driving gloves. Also the offside rear tyre had lost some pressure while it was parked up I pumped it up but you may want to check it. Keep us updated and if I can answer questions I will.

Mine aircon smells like that to, i put it down to Rover heritage.