2000 Ford Puma Roffle DRAWING TONIGHT !!!!!

AMC Rebel

Still huvny.

Profuse apologies - dunno how I do it some days - I have spent the morning wrangling spreadsheets to try and make sure I haven't ballsed any of it up. I dunno how I didn't send you the PM yesterday - I must have been concentrating on my genius* Wolstenholm gag instead of actually getting it bleeding done.  I have (really) sent a PM now.   

I've never been close to winning before when I've actually had space for a spare car, and what with AMC Rebel not managing to PM the payment details I was actually thinking of saying, "if it goes ahead without my paying then don't worry, I'm an honest sort and am good for the dosh" but somehow, the shenanigans to do with the difficulty in paying up had my shitey senses tingling.

Does anyone want a Citroen ZX TD estate or a Puglet 106 XUD?

Hmmm, I appeared to have paid for two tickets (after saying I wanted another one after the £4 price drop) but my name was only on the list once.

IT WOZ RIGGED INNIT!

Srsly tho, my fault for not checking at the time! Congratulations* M'coli. Is there going to be a cross-country collekshun fred or is it gonna be a piece of cake*? :)

Hmmm, I appeared to have paid for two tickets (after saying I wanted another one after the £4 price drop) but my name was only on the list once.

IT WOZ RIGGED INNIT!

Srsly tho, my fault for not checking at the time! Congratulations* M'coli. Is there going to be a cross-country collekshun fred or is it gonna be a piece of cake*? :)

Apologies - this was even on my ace* spreadsheet and I missed it too - refund now issued for the excess.

It's fairly grim but comfy - I'm actually hoping to stick it on SORN and see if I can drive the Puma for long enough lengths of time without being in agony from old hit-and-run injuries, then make a decision from there.

That said, the Puma will see about 40mpg, and the 106 does 60mpg on mixed veg/diesel - this may be a factor...