rover 75

taxi paul

Yes change it to raffle thread please. Also and I am sounding like an ungrateful bastard but you could also change the price per number to a pound and donate the money to the forum. To be fair financially I am ok and my missus cant go out for more than an hour before she is tired. I wont be needing the car but like all of us the forum is a big help when we need it. Once again I don't want to be a grinch but if someone can use it or needs it then let the forum know and the lucky* winner may donate it to you. I have also put the battery on charge cos I seem to remember something about flat batteries turning the ECU into a grumpy teenager or something. So I am happy to let john k decide and officiate , if that's ok with him. And a little update just spent six hours in whiston hospital cos one of my wife's kidney drains blocked. So five hours explaining what needs doing and five minutes for a nurse to come and flush the drain into the kidney. Left with enough stuff to DIY it myself next time. Wcpgw ?

To be fair i had a pm off Omegod of my parish at 7.30 am this morning saying he would be able to take the car thursday. I didn't see the message till an hour or so ago. I have told him he can take the car and make a donation to forum . Thanks for everyone's unbelievable generosity and kindness in this thread. Thanks to john k for starting it off . I do really just need the car out of my way and Omegod can do that tomorrow. So save all your monies' for now and I am sure someone has or more deserving than me will need a bit of help soon. This place !

• 2 weeks later...