50cc Moped T&G

UltraWomble

Don't those Elyseos have a car-type transponder immobiliser which can be a pain in the arse?  Hopefully having had a dead battery for so long won't have caused it to shit itself.

That little Zenith looks like a good project.  A mate at school had one - great little thing to ride (although his had been somewhat "played with").  The built-in cable lock was a brilliant idea.

Don't those Elyseos have a car-type transponder immobiliser which can be a pain in the arse?  Hopefully having had a dead battery for so long won't have caused it to shit itself.

We will find out next Thursday when I collect it and I have all ready bought a new battery!

6 sleeps to go...

post-4787-0-47979500-1477077670_thumb.jpg

Rank moped alert - any southern Shiters fancy this? Currently at £5 with 4 hours to go:

s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-ITALJET-TIFFANY-50cc-SPARES-OR-REPAIR-/291917397400

This looks like a problem with no merit, but what do I know I am buying up all the Peugeot wrecks for no good reason!

Only two sleeps before my collection.

If there's something terminal wrong with it you probably wouldn't get much back breaking it as I think it's a pretty rare model ie no demand.

Agreed, but you can always wang it back on the bay - DOSE NOT RUN, PROBABLY SIMPLE FIX IF U NO WAT UR DOING - and get most of your fiddy quid back.

Brilliant listing skillz with that Honda there, could be viable if the front (of which there are no pictures) isn't too smashed up.

PS apologies Mr Womble Sir, we do seem to have hi-jacked your thread with all these magnificent steeds. Pics of the Novio please :-D