Ford Mondeo 1.8 For Sale

sierraman

2000 X reg Ford Mondeo 1.8 petrol Verona for sale. 70,000 or thereabouts on the clock, full history, MOT until January. Really nice car it's been my old mans car for the last 4 years or so and then 1 bank manager owner prior to that who had it from new.

Solid as a rock underneath, had a small patch welded on the sill but done properly, cut out and butt welded. I look after if for him so from recollection, it had the timing belt and water pump done back in 2014, new front and rear shockers and drop links. I overhauled the brakes about 18 months ago so all that is new. I've done the service for him every year. Tyres are all good, a pair of hankooks and some Debicas. Waxoyled it as well this year so should be no problems there.

Available to pick up the end of October but if you want to come and look by all means.

£350

post-5724-0-10344600-1475254220_thumb.jpeg

This is the kind of car whose actual built-in talent and competence outweighs its desirability by a factor of about a hundred.

Well......for normal people.

Edit- just in case this post doesn't read clearly I mean that these cars are infinitely better than people assume and it's a tragedy that they're not more widely appreciated.

GLWS.

It's a £350 car... It starts, runs, stops, gets you to work...

I'm dreading fielding the enquiries if I end up putting it on Bumtree. I can't face that. I sold a Rotavator on there a week ago. Even with that i was sick to death of 'will you accept 10p for it'.

If I don't get £350 at the end of month I'll crush it. I know what these are worth! Etc etc...😀

Guest Lord Sward

Back before Northern Rock went tits-up, I was doing at least 1,000 miles a week in a 2.0 Ghia version of the facelift Mondeo similar to this.  They're very much FTW.  

• 2 weeks later...