Suzuki Swift slightly broken

AlabamaShrimp

As I'll never get it done does anybody want this delightful drive ornament?

post-17845-0-74353700-1475154546_thumb.jpg

Cirus special addition of which its main features are big holes in the floor and covered in dents and scratches.

post-17845-0-94807600-1475154769_thumb.jpg

post-17845-0-68035400-1475154854_thumb.jpg

At one point it drove OK to whatever miles are showing in the picture below but then it decided it didn't need most of the metal in the sills.

post-17845-0-23293800-1475154733_thumb.jpg

post-17845-0-11544800-1475154953_thumb.jpg

post-17845-0-63527600-1475154985_thumb.jpg

As you can see just about see most of the passenger side is done from the inside but the outside needs a bit more or a ton of filler. Haven't touched the driver side.

post-17845-0-73064400-1475155069_thumb.jpg

Everything else used to work but that's like saying I used not be a cock who bought a Suzuki he couldn't fix.

Anyway it's got all its bit worth sod all but I'm poor so if it makes you wet I'd love £100, an afternoon with someone who's tits are bigger than mine or just make me an offer. Oh and it's in Wakefield.

If I had a trailer I would take it and remove most of it's soul. Mainly the drivers mirror though, but definitely it's soul.

If anyone is feeling brave and adventurous there is a load of info out there to convert these to 100% electric power.

Would anyone like to drag it for Mr Grumpy Cat avatar?

That'd be top, but I've nowhere to put it (unless the dragger wanted to take my XM away).

Edit: Is there any sound dampening under the carpet other than the anti-vibration mats that are painted over?

If I had a trailer I would take it and remove most of it's soul. Mainly the drivers mirror though, but definitely it's soul.

If anyone is feeling brave and adventurous there is a load of info out there to convert these to 100% electric power.

Just spent the last two evenings online reading about diy electric conversions . Very interesting if geeky reading

Just spent the last two evenings online reading about diy electric conversions . Very interesting if geeky reading

I find it quite interesting too. It must be cool to roll around in an electric car that you made yourself, Probably much easier to convert something that ran on carbs with no ECU though. You might find the whole ecomodding thing interesting too if you like the DIY EV idea. These Swifts are popular for that in the States too.