Delivering pizza in shite, wcpgw?

reb

Nissan Almera with curry hook has to be the fast food deliveries car of choice.

That said my car has a bag hook x2 in the boot which would be ideal for hanging bags of takeaway food on. 

Theres a guy round here, young-ish, one of these skatboarder types with the long shaggy hair, beany hat, baggy jeans, quiksilver hoody, drives a modified 09 plate Fiesta 1.6 Zetec S which hes had for about 6 years and has done deliveries in it the whole time, it was properly barried with vinyl wrapped roof, silly deep dish wheels, tiger stripes, lowered to impractical levels, private plate MA04 BAD, its been raised slightly, standard alloys back on, all the vinyl and decals removed, private plate taken off, however it still has a stupidly loud exhaust and an engine that sounds utterly wrecked, suppose people know when their takeaway is on route if theyre regular customers. It also has an aftermarket head unit slapped ontop of the dash because that shape Fiesta have a built in factory stereo. 

A lot of them use old beat up small vans, another has used a series of mk1 Focus and an MG ZS, but another guy used a new-ish Juke, which hes just replaced with a Nismo Dig-T engined version with all the bodykit and so on. Chinese food deliveries must pay him well. 

• 1 year later...

A long term update on this. The worst that could happen? You accidentally end up running the place. About half of the store managers I know within the company are ex-drivers, I've been a shift manager rather than driver since August-ish and have a potential opportunity to try for assistant manager of the store I moved to in November. Not bad for something that was meant to be a bit of extra money on the side.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Considering how reb is doing, and I'm in the same place I was two years ago (except with £2000 more's worth of car instead of a rotten 216), it seems I should probably start driving for boardgame tomatobread instead of cycling, or something.

I don't know which franchise has the bulk of the Dominos near you, but if it's the same one as my area then it's not necessarily a dreadful idea. I can't speak for any others except the one that my previous store manager transferred from, which I won't name or say anything about so as to not get in trouble...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk