Scotoshite doing the Cannock Auctions. 15/10/2016

davidfowler2000

It's been a while but Scotoshite along with our chase racing delegate at The MIDLANDS MASSIV have agreed a trip to the auctions is in order so we have booked up for Friday October 14th in order to attend the auctions in the morning of the 15th.

When I say we, I mean me and cms206 have booked. rml2345 may do it in a day, again, and 320Touring may also attend in some fashion.

All welcome as usual.

Disappointingly I am on the wrong landmass when this takes place. I will be seeing if I can get the Skoda to silly speed on an autobahn instead, though given the traffic around Essen, high speed is quite unlikely.

Any volunteers to be officer in charge of ceremonies at the auction house? I'll ping you the Autoshite Auction game international edition sheet file.

What with cleaning the bus out all week, the GVVT open weekend at the...ehhh...weekend and backshift Mon-Thur next week, it would appear that I am appearing in the modern. Boo, hiss, FAEL, etc.

Unless the Volvo Whisperer in Cowdenbeath gets the car finished and I can be arsed going to get it on Friday morning before heading south. I can't see that being likely.