Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

H5TFU

is H a scorned lover who needs to STFU ? a strange choice anyway

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

It's on a Duke. It's not the only strange choice the owner has made.

Have a... whatever this thing is

attachicon.gifIMG_20180406_171624803_HDR.jpg

And a...

attachicon.gifIMG_20180407_094129720_HDR.jpg

This one's worth a re-post (likes should be directed at the original posting on a postcard please, addressed to BBC Pebble Mill, Birmingham)

http://autoshite.com/topic/2586-great-number-plates-got-any/?p=1483948

post-24545-0-32313100-1524228796.jpg

Used to work with a dubber who was having problems with his newly purchased Polo. He asked for the loan of some tools so I had a look at his car whilst he was under the bonnet. "The plate's worth a bit because it says Hailey" he announced confidently shortly before not getting it to run..

post-26064-0-37216300-1526140258_thumb.jpg

Last weekend, on the A40 near Monmouth, A very smart Volvo truck with drawbar trailer B10 LOG. The load was as you would guess, and its ultimate use was probably hinted at too. On the way back on the M5 we passed a wagon carrying breakfast cereals with the reg L 40 OAT. It was making good progress, all the better because it was a Scania 93M :) I haven't checked but perhaps someone else has posted it during the last 24 years.

I saw MO04BAA on a farm trailer, X5 GOB on a BMW X5, PA55 GSW on GSW school of motoring learner car, CR15MAZ, OOO 16 and PUN 10 on a very dusty, just been dragged out of a barn looking Commer Cob on a trailer!

There used to be a Scirocco in Brentwood with a plate something like OIOIO or IOIOI, never worked out quite how they did that.