Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

Just saw a car I see most days but never in a position to snap.

F11 TOO on a 300C.

Thing is he has his taxi plate along the bottom of the rear number plate obscuring about 1/2 an inch , so it reads

FU TOO, which I like because I'm a child.

Fiona Fullerton used to own FU 2. I think it is still around.

Sure I mentioned this away back at the start, but... A1 NCR has my initials in, and in the whole time I've known this plate (it's very local to me), it's been attached to an XJ of some sort (yes please), in a colour I would pick.

It's a standing joke with my other half that it's my secret double life!

post-4104-0-67193100-1509046285_thumb.jpg

I was thinking today Bout some sort of Autoshite number plate, one that you could actually buy from the dvla.

AS is easy enough but what else?

HO 51 ESS maybe .

Obviously D701 SWL and PU51 DRY have already been issued so don't bother suggesting them .

Wait til AU70SHT comes up. Put it on something suitably awful, but new: Hindustan Ambassador, Peykan, Lada etc...

Just remembered that the Niva I had apparently had a valuable plate on it because it ended "Landie" P129LND.  I never believed the guy in the pub when he said it...plus never had time to investigate it.

...must have been right as less than six months later it had a random Irish format plate on, so I assume they sold the reg.

I'll be picking up a Xantia with a nice one soon hopefully - don't know if the plate comes with it yet though...