Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

Not sure why you'd want your reg to say 'version' but I saw VER510N on a BMW today. Also A1 VET on some Land Rover thing - I wonder what that guy does for a living and if he's any good at it?

Haven't seen it myself but a showman called Freddie Stokes has F 570KES on one of his lorries. It seems to be the done thing these days for showmen to have private plates on their 4x4s and it's a good game working out who they belong to from the reg - another that sticks in my mind is G 6ESS owned by George Gess.

Not sure why you'd want your reg to say 'version' but I saw VER510N on a BMW today. Also A1 VET on some Land Rover thing - I wonder what that guy does for a living and if he's any good at it?

Haven't seen it myself but a showman called Freddie Stokes has F 570KES on one of his lorries. It seems to be the done thing these days for showmen to have private plates on their 4x4s and it's a good game working out who they belong to from the reg - another that sticks in my mind is G 6ESS owned by George Gess.

Pretty sure Batesons the trailer makers own BAT50N or BAT350N.

• 1 month later...

panhard65's A666HGF. Triple digit and Head Gasket Fail, Not quite appropriate for a Porsche though!

http://autoshite.com/topic/28555-travelling-to-france/?p=1272814

I have twins ! The HGF is for the mane of my business and I have 666 as the K plate went on my hearse first. I might have to get another hearse one day to put it back on.

post-5515-0-09403800-1500972771_thumb.jpg

Used to be a Mercedes in Tonbridge . 16 COX .  One day i was taking an aged lady ( I knew her quite well)  to a mutual friends funeral, she saw it and said   " Oooh , that's a bit rude ..Sixteen cocks "

so i told her  

"I don't think that's what you are supposed to read it as.... " 

A few minutes later she laughs and says " Yes , I get it now...that's really rude !!"