Mainly Mint Minx now too mint due to change in circumstances - Caution: Range Rover Content!

Junkman

It's not even properly British, now that I think about it.

Given how far the last proposed WBOD deviated from The Motoring Laws of Junkman (laid down on stone tablets c.1985-87) I'm guessing this is going to be something completely uncharacteristic and unexpected like a MkI Focus TDCi auto with leather* seats.

*Plastic

If it is post-1986 I think I'm going to cry a little.

It is proudly pre-1986, so you can cheer up now.

Given how far the last proposed WBOD deviated from The Motoring Laws of Junkman (laid down on stone tablets c.1985-87) I'm guessing this is going to be something completely uncharacteristic and unexpected like a MkI Focus TDCi auto with leather* seats.

*Plastic

Given how predictably shit that post-1986 pile of tosh was, do you honestly believe, I will ever deviate from The Motoring Laws of Junkman (laid down on stone tablets c.1985-87) another time? There could not have been a better occasion to prove me right.

My 5 ponds is on a Rover 75 shooting brake in cloth and v6 flavour.

Nope. No Rover. It's not even entirely British.

I will call 2.0 Carina

96 honda civic 1.4

I see your civic 1.4 and raise you a Toyota Corolla with shoddy welding to cills !

Xg30

None of that Chinese tat.

Obviously must be the only car ever designed to carry a 44 gallon drum of its own ATF.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Sadly it's not a P76, despite it actually can carry a 44 gallon drum in its boot.

Brand new Dacia Sandero Stepway.  Obviously.

Obviously not.