Autoshite Colt.... Swapz innit?

Kiltox

If someone, hypothetically, was interested in a cash purchase of this fine* conveyance what cashmoneywongaloot would they need to put in an anonymouse manila envelop to get their name on the V5?

the most crusty wing shall be struck 4 times with a medium size hammer. not 3 times not 5 times but 3. the weight of whatever falls off shall be timed by 7. not 6, not 8 but 7.that is the weight of £2 coins needed to procure a sale.

I have to say - I didn't think the previous raffle was conducted very well at all.  We had (from memory) one guy miss out on the car because he was on holiday with his lad, and then there was a bundle that made the January sales at Primark seem civilised.  I decided from that moment on that I'd not do raffles again, but that's my choice.

That said, it is what it is.  "Can't everyone just get along" ?

[/DADMODE]

The raffle was a right farce to be honest. Won by someone who didn't want it, then by someone who had not paid for their tickets (due to the aforementioned holiday, unfortunate) then a clamour of people who wanted it, most of whom then decided they didn't want it/couldn't take it after all. Didn't do my faith in raffles much good to be honest, but there you go.

As for Kiltox, he's under no obligation to sell the car for ROFFLE value. It's his car, he can do what he likes with it, and ask whatever he wants for it.

The raffle was a right farce to be honest. Won by someone who didn't want it, then by someone who had not paid for their tickets (due to the aforementioned holiday, unfortunate) then a clamour of people who wanted it, most of whom then decided they didn't want it/couldn't take it after all. Didn't do my faith in raffles much good to be honest, but there you go.

As for Kiltox, he's under no obligation to sell the car for ROFFLE value. It's his car, he can do what he likes with it, and ask whatever he wants for it.

Exactly.

If he won the lottery would someone expect to give him a fiver for his ticket because it only cost him £2 and a £3 bus fare? You do whatever you want, Kiltox, your car, your choice.

I have to say - I didn't think the previous raffle was conducted very well at all.  We had (from memory) one guy miss out on the car because he was on holiday with his lad, and then there was a bundle that made the January sales at Primark seem civilised.  I decided from that moment on that I'd not do raffles again, but that's my choice.

That said, it is what it is.  "Can't everyone just get along" ?

[/DADMODE]

That was me and <pedant> my daughter </pedant>  I felt terrible, but in my (weedy) defence, I logged on before departure, not all tix were even sold at that point and I regarded it as part of the Russian Roulette effect of raffles - if all the ones I'd asked for tickets in demanded payment, even now, I think I'd be bankrupt.

I never expected to win having "invested" a substantial sum in roffles thus far with not so much as a sniff.

As it was, I then forgot all about it - and in fact the internet, for a few days and so missed not only the call for cash (I have paid for my tickets now btw), but the draw, my win and pretty much the rest of it.  

I thought there was a sort of rule that however unpopular it made the miscreant (me in this case) that the draw didn't happen if not everyone paid up - but it was my balls-up for which I apologise.

Consequently, I haven't asked for tickets in any more raffles as I am a bit sorry about creating (or at least contributing) to that mess.

Sadly I don't have a WBoD to offer.

I do want this for sentimental reasons of a past look-i-like 1980s  Colt (mirage) turbo Trans Europe Express bought new via some Swedish - German drunken challenge then registered in Scottyland  but parked in  Amsterdam but weirdly commuting from Surrey to Acton (London) via Karlsruhe.

The only thing festering is my daily driver with winter clothes is Mr. Rover in 218D format  including  a spare set of winter tyred wheels OR alternatively a chronically cosmetically challenged CZ 1970s (?) motorbicycle oil master 175cc  (model 477) plus a unicycle.

It's serious offers