Rover 75 V6 £350 Kent

Negative Creep

Assuming my collection this afternoon goes as planned this is going to be surplus to requirements. Got it off Colc in January and it's been totally reliable, only costing me a numberplate bulb in that time.

GUD STUF

80,000 miles

Club SE spec, which means dual zone climate control that blows ice cold, alloys, electric windows all round, ABS, remote locking, cruise control etc

Nice and comfy to drive, changes gears smoothly

No warning lights on the dash

For some reason people think it's posh

NOT GUD STUF

Overdue a service and a valet. Will be totally honest and say that being made redundant, it was not top of my list.

Clonk coming form the steering at low speeds, may need investigating for the MOT which is in 2 months

Boot doesn't open with the key, only the internal release

Some parking scars, corner of the near bumper has been resprayed in something that is only a vague approximation of BRG

Located in Strood, Kent, 5 minutes off the M2 or easy access by train

Shiters price a bargain £350

post-3512-0-95685200-1474371478_thumb.jpg

post-3512-0-05419400-1474371492_thumb.jpg

post-3512-0-16659600-1474371522_thumb.jpg

When I got the car he said it was done, but no proof. With the cost of the job exceeding the value of the car I took his word

I bought mine on the same promise. Apparently it had been done but no proof. As these cars are wonderful if looked after properly I decided to just man up and do the belts myself! Although these engines don't seem to have a history of belt snappage it sounds like a bargain.