CHEAP CAR

Josh_Cohen

Are you serious? Try Retro Rides, you will get all sorts of rubbish offered to you, particularly once you mention the no MoT/Tax bit :) Mind you, Mr Bollox has a luscious Morris Ital for sale, and Pog has a Mitsubishi Shogun with a kippered head gasket I believe.Edit - Pog beat me to it - now theres a keen salesman :wink:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C78858/

Posted Image

Been perving over this at work today.....bit far away though and probably a bad idea. Dirt cheap though.

It is indeed a bad idea, at least the way it's been done on this car. It has a standard 99 turbo setup but blowing into a single Stromberg (through a rubber hose held on with jubilee clips) - how it manages not to blow its fuel back down the lines when the turbo spools up is anyone's guess. The turbo's a bit smoky too apparently, although I haven't driven it. The car itself isn't too bad, and I have to admit to having been half tempted when I was offered it (for rather less than £550 I hasten to add) just so I could see whether it could be made to work.

Hiya Josh-hows the sunny north?Better than down sarf?

You have to ask? Of course the North is stunningly superior to Dahhn Sahhf!As for cheap fun stuff, have a look for a nice 850 T5. I rather like mine and it wasn't hideously expensive.

Does anyone have any cheap cars for sale no tax or Mot is fine i need something else my jeep is pissing me off

There's a Volvo 850 Saloon up the street from me, not sure about MOT but it has Tax till end of May, suspect it needs some work for the MOT (front wheel bearing IIRC) and it's done 207k. Not cosmetically brill but I think the owner could be persuaded to part with it as he hasn't used it for for a while as he drives something more economical now...

Well I'm Always Open To Anything Swedish LOL If you would be kind enough to inquire that would be a great help

I think he's out for the weekend but I will enquire this week and PM you with details unless you get fixed up in the meantime... :wink: