Fantastic rover 200 cabriolet for sale at an incredible £300 ono

Vince70

One of the neighbour's will know which house it belongs to.  Thing is it could of been sat there for over a week and the owner gone on holiday / giffer coach trip for a few days.

I would try one of the neighbours, most probably someone will know the old boy and know of his where abouts.  Hope his alright.

Yes! Got through to them at 8.00 this morning, collecting it Saturday and got them down to £80. Getting a lift off my lad, hope the weather stays nice for some topless motoring coming home.

Just joshing with you, tried to ring them last night so I could pass details onto 6C but just went to answerphone.

I've just been down and put a note on the car and first off I put it in a bag under the wiper then thought someone might throw it away so I thought I would be clever and slid it between the roof rubber and drivers window.

The only problem was I noticed someone else had also done the same thing but I wasn't sure if it was one of the autoshite surveillance team.

But on the good side at least we are not the only ones who can't get through to the seller.post-9282-0-38029600-1473939989_thumb.jpegpost-9282-0-91559000-1473940020_thumb.jpeg

As you can see the seats are more grey than beige.

I also had a chat to nice old boy at the top of the road who was cleaning his Lexus to see if he knew who's car it was but he didn't have the foggiest idea who it belonged to.

I've just been down and put a note on the car and first off I put it in a bag under the wiper then thought someone might throw it away so I thought I would be clever and slid it between the roof rubber and drivers window.

The only problem was I noticed someone else had also done the same thing but I wasn't sure if it was one of the autoshite surveillance team.

But on the good side at least we are not the only ones who can't get through to the seller.attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

As you can see the seats are more grey than beige.

I also had a chat to nice old boy at the top of the road who was cleaning his Lexus to see if he knew who's car it was but he didn't have the foggiest idea who it belonged to.

Was the other note there when you first looked at it?

No it wasn't on the car yesterday morning..

But another Autoshiter has also put a note on the car for Chris under the wiper blade but that one has been removed by someone so it's only got the two notes on the car but I didn't want to do the dirty and take the other note out the window which someone had put there.

First rule of car buying is to eliminate the opposition. Either go back and remove the other note, or text them saying it's your car and you've sold it now.

This thread has mystery of Hitchcockian proportions!

Where is the seller?

Who is the other note leaver?

Why does anyone bother to advertise a car and not answer phone?

Has anyone noted position of the valve caps to see if the car actually goes anywhere?

I'm hooked!