Fantastic rover 200 cabriolet for sale at an incredible £300 ono

Vince70

Since moving to Bexhill about 5 years ago I've seen this lovely metallic red rover 200 cabriolet parked up in one of the better parts of the town and have always wanted it and now it's come up for sale as I imagine the elderly driver has given up driving.

The problem being I don't have the money to buy it or space so I know how everybody on here loves an early 200 so I thought I would put some pictures up which I took half hour ago.

post-9282-0-57668100-1473764305_thumb.jpegpost-9282-0-64204700-1473764339_thumb.jpegpost-9282-0-83185700-1473764371_thumb.jpegpost-9282-0-98851000-1473764401_thumb.jpeg

It's got a lovely beige interior and has only done 80000

I really hope a Rover lover off here gets it the bodywork is fantastic condition with a small bit of lacquer peel on the back wing and the arches etc are in fantastic shape.

And the hood and rear window look good as well.post-9282-0-82567800-1473769591_thumb.jpeg

post-9282-0-26005900-1473769914_thumb.jpg

Mot history doesn't look bad either as it's not a rot box

That looks a bargain, which engine?

It does look to good to miss, vince 70 could you give it a drive for me/us?

If it is any good and you want to borrow it for a bit I will buy it and tax it. I can add it to my insurance so it shows as insured but you would need your own 3rd party insurance as mine will not cover you.

That looks a bargain, which engine?It does look to good to miss, vince 70 could you give it a drive for me/us?If it is any good and you want to borrow it for a bit I will buy it and tax it. I can add it to my insurance so it shows as insured but you would need your own 3rd party insurance as mine will not cover you.

I'm afraid I just don't have the room for anymore motors.. My neighbours have started calling me Bexhill motors which is quite funny as that's the local independent secondhand car dealer around this way and going by the plates that's who sold the car a few years ago.

The reg looks like a Kent registration so it hasn't travelled far to end up in East Sussex if you want to phone the owner up though I don't mind looking over it and giving it a quick drive around the block but I'm no mechanic but obviously I will check for the dreaded Mayo for you.

But it's got to be worth having as it has a rear spoiler lol.

I'm afraid I just don't have the room for anymore motors.. My neighbours have started calling me Bexhill motors which is quite funny as that's the local independent secondhand car dealer around this way and going by the plates that's who sold the car a few years ago.

The reg looks like a Kent registration so it hasn't travelled far to end up in East Sussex if you want to phone the owner up though I don't mind looking over it and giving it a quick drive around the block but I'm no mechanic but obviously I will check for the dreaded Mayo for you.

But it's got to be worth having as it has a rear spoiler lol.

I was just thinking short term so you could have a bit of fun before handing it over to me. Never mind I can just catch a train and park it in a free lay-by near me!