Has anyone got...a cheapish Transit for sale?

Cavcraft

I've had a gumtree search saved for vans in my area for a couple of months. Everything in the sub-grand division has been hanging with rust. By 10 years old they are as rotten as an E class merc.

Nearly bought a 10 plate Movano ex water board with no mot and a huge dent in the passenger door for £1050. Mot history was good and was probably being disposed of due to its cosmetics.

I've had a gumtree search saved for vans in my area for a couple of months. Everything in the sub-grand division has been hanging with rust. By 10 years old they are as rotten as an E class merc.

Nearly bought a 10 plate Movano ex water board with no mot and a huge dent in the passenger door for £1050. Mot history was good and was probably being disposed of due to its cosmetics.

Jesus that's cheap

Erm...I think I'd probably rather get one of those indutrial garden vac cleaners, clean up a load of broken glass and dog shit, stick the pipe in my gob and switch it to 'blow'. But thanks anyhow.

I have found one locally, but it's up for sale within 48 hours of being bought with a spurious excuse and I've contacted the previous owner who's told me to avoid it like the plague. I reckon I'll make do with the Vauxhall now, the advice on this thread has been sterling.