Richard

Imma have to be a bastard and back out of my twenty-to-midnight commitment (and free up ticket number 40). While amazingly I can do 95% of the journey on a single train, I've looked at the cost, the fact I'm not really about this coming week to organise stuff and then the week after next I become a student again every Monday for two years means entering into a seven hundred mile round trip the weekend before is one of my even more daft-than-normal ideas.

Still, I will donate One Free Bump to the thread and I hope that someone suitably further distant than I ends up winning the roffle and highlights my cowardice for all to see. If it's with my number then oh how I will laugh*.

I'll stick in for the Pug 405 one though. I can do Londonia and back easily. I'm surely not going to win that. Right?

Imma have to be a bastard and back out of my twenty-to-midnight commitment (and free up ticket number 40). While amazingly I can do 95% of the journey on a single train, I've looked at the cost, the fact I'm not really about this coming week to organise stuff and then the week after next I become a student again every Monday for two years means entering into a seven hundred mile round trip the weekend before is one of my even more daft-than-normal ideas.

Still, I will donate One Free Bump to the thread and I hope that someone suitably further distant than I ends up winning the roffle and highlights my cowardice for all to see. If it's with my number then oh how I will laugh*.

I'll stick in for the Pug 405 one though. I can do Londonia and back easily. I'm surely not going to win that. Right?

Go on, put me down for number 40 then.

It's at FOADWERX 2.0 at the moment, which is in Cowdenbeath in Fife. It's five minutes from the motorway.

Only 133 miles from Stranraer.......however as I just bought the XM wifey might actually murder me if I won it. And it'll cost the guts of £200 to bring it home.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

away!they're great fun, and fairly nippy when both engines work..

One of the pilots who does work for us tells me they are quite popular with the pilots as they are a bit overpowered and "sporty" for a passenger plane.

Wifey gets one twice a week from here to Liverpool. She's suffered a coupled of FTPs.

They are definitely aeroshite

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Nobody answered the door for ages, toilet a floor away (unless I use the sink in the room, which I haven't but I bet other guests have), shower two floors away, have to be away from the (public) car park by 8 so no breakfast, no biscuits in the room, no hot water, wifi speed under 200kbps. Usually a B&B is better than a cheap hotel but not this time.

Grim!