The day Trigger turned into Junkman - P6 Content

trigger

I've probably asked this question on here already but i can't be arsed to read back for it, soooo, the leather seats are very dry and cracking a bit, i know i can't save the cracks but it would be nice to make them more suble again.

So on that note has any body got any recommendations for a leather balm which does actually do as its says and makes the leather nice again? The Autoglym stuff i bought didn't make any difference at all.

I've probably asked this question on here already but i can't be arsed to read back for it, soooo, the leather seats are very dry and cracking a bit, i know i can't save the cracks but it would be nice to make them more suble again.

So on that note has any body got any recommendations for a leather balm which does actually do as its says and makes the leather nice again? The Autoglym stuff i bought didn't make any difference at all.

Are you doing it right?

any body got any recommendations for a leather balm which does actually do as its says and makes the leather nice again? The Autoglym stuff i bought didn't make any difference at all.

Do it again.

And again.

And again.

Don't be stingy with it either.

I used to car share with a bloke who had the worlds shonkiest XJ40 but the seats were lovely.

You could tell when he had Autoglymed them as soon as you sat down.

He used it on his sofa too.

Unless of course in the intervening years the health and safety brigade have made them change the recipe.

Edit: it is leather care you are using and not leather cleaner I take it?

I just want to make the leather more suble so that they don't crack or split anymore. I've ordered some of that liquid leather from ebay along with the cleaner so I'll see what that comes up like.

I took the car to Woodbridge this afternoon with the wife and kid and ended up at a village pub for lunch, it was getting a lot of comments from the other patrons coming in and out of the pub.

9897de88c08da0b65e2ad1dc3c287da3.jpg