Calling all Citroen Owners Before the Winter Sets In! - This weekend

Six-cylinder

I suppose it is in a way. I think I need to plan my life a bit better then I could possibly attend more stuff. I can be a bit of a lazy git and only attend things within a 100 mile radius.

I do need a visa. I need a 2cyl Visa

The independent Visa forum believe there are 6 taxed and 13 on sorn. There are 3 on here including mine, our headmaster from the independent Visa forum has a yellow one and there is a blue one near me. So there are not many to choose from.

Mr c

Wuss :P

That is indeed true

So I planned to go for a day visit on Saturday but noticed a planned excursion. Does this mean half the cars won't be there? Would I be better going on Sunday? Anyone else on here definitely going?

From my experience of CCC events in the past, that can be a real possibility. However, the run outs can be quite good fun so maybe worth going on it.

Trouble is i'll be working friday night, so won't be down to lunch time on Saturday which i'll imagine is when drive out will be. As I'll have not long finished my nightly 330 mile round trip as Hgv driver, plus driving down to the meet I'm afraid a drive out won't appeal much! Think i'll go Sunday

Well attended this today and enjoyed looking at the cars. Unfortunately not knowing anyone off here I didn't stay more than a couple of hours as I'd also forgotten my meds so couldn't hobble far. Car for me was a beautiful CX done in a flip paint job, plus a CX converted into a sort of pick up, oh and a Cx ambulance, see a theme here? A lovely GS in brown which I think was six cylinders, and a cracking GSA in blue, not a C matic though like I had years ago. My planned lunch at the Super sausage cafe went out the window as it was closed off for a Suzuki bike gathering. So Aldi at Towcester was raided and a picnic was partaken by the canal at Watford locks instead. Verdict? A great show, and hopefully might camp over next year if one is on again.

post-740-0-66649900-1473616095_thumb.jpg

post-740-0-77670300-1473616204_thumb.jpg

post-740-0-40185400-1473616296_thumb.jpg

post-740-0-71720900-1473616399_thumb.jpg

post-740-0-54525200-1473616580_thumb.jpg

Oh....and the picnic spot on the way home

post-740-0-44639300-1473616773_thumb.jpg