The Big Clearout

JohnK

So, I’m having a bit of a clear out. A number of factors but mainly a lack of motivation/interest, no time at all due to work and needing to top up the house refurbishment fund really…

If you’re interested in anything let me know and we will see if we can come to some arrangement, there could be a slight bit of movement in the prices.

2002 ‘02’ Vauxhall Omega 2.2 CD Auto - £450

MOT: 12 months

I’ve had this sitting at my lockup for a couple of months now – it’s my dads old one but he replaced it with the MV6 (below) so this became surplus to requirements. I will put a full MOT on this for the buyer.

She’s not in bad shape, some dings/marks around the body and bubbling on one of the rear arches. Quite economical for a 2.2, EML intermittently comes on and then goes off, I’ve read the codes in the past and cleared them (can’t remember what they were now) but she drives spot on and it’s nothing which affects MOT emissions or anything as it only needed a backbox and wiper blades last year to go through it’s MOT.

NB - it does have a matching set of wheels (all 4 are the same as the front one in this pic - the odd wheel is just because we had a puncture before a long trip)

4239056C-4030-42E0-98A7-8DC0D6F5B02E_zps

2001 ‘Y’ Vauxhall Omega 3.2 MV6 Auto - £600

MOT: 12 months

Bought from ColC earlier this year for my dad to replace the above with, but he’s now ended up with the ex-SpottedLaurel LS400 which he much prefers, so I had this back off him. The MOT has lapsed on this one at the end of July so I will throw it in and sell with a fully MOT.

This car defies its mileage completely – timing belt was done at 152k, it has a folder of history with it and drives so much better than my 2.6 MV6 which only has 94k on it!

Good tyres, it has an Irmscher front grille, finished in petrol blue, the only downside really is the dent in the N/S/R door, which really needs sorting as the car is immaculate otherwise. No rust on any of the arches which is getting rare now. She flies as well

7AB8391D-0132-4BD1-8834-F4D00A505826_zps

PM sent requesting details of the T&C's of the warranty I've got to wrangle out of you before I can convince wifey these would be very very comfortable, reliable and eccommm-comical to run.  Off on hols shortly, and they'll be sold before I stop procrastinating, but really want an MV6 in my life.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Montego - Sold and has been collected

309 - Deposit taken and going tomorrow evening

Jeep - Sold (but not too a shiter)

The Omega 2.2 has been in for MOT and failed, currently in the process of resolving that so it can be in for re-test this week. MV6 will be in for test this week too.

I could really do with moving the Toledo on if anybody is interested as its just not getting used at all at the moment:

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

MV6 will be in for test this week too.

I could really do with moving the MV6 on to New Pod as he's the only idiot to be interested in something that is going to cost him so much in fuel.

I've edited that for you.  To encourage you with good vibes.

I have priced up a single to Middlesbrough, (as Guisborough appears to not have a station).

One would involve a train after work on Thursday night, and the other a train before work on Sunday Evening.

post-17612-0-26192200-1473880436_thumb.jpg

post-17612-0-46726900-1473880465_thumb.jpg

I am sending multiple random questions to you via pm shortly.

• 2 weeks later...